Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Beginnings

I never received my AFA in theatre.  I did the work, and should have graduated, but I never paid the graduation fee until today.  I have considered myself as a graduate since the work has been done for YEARS, and I never questioned it.  But now, knowing I will have that tiny and expensive piece of paper, makes me feel as if I have really accomplished something.  With honors.

So step one in my newly minted triple threat nerd program has begun!  Step One- AFA in theatre.  Check.  Step Two- BA in English Language and Literature.  I finished that on Halloween so...CHECK!  Step Three - convince Dave that a Masters in Creative Writing is a really really cool 10 year Anniversary present!

Why put this up on a blog that I have not even told anyone I have since quite frankly, my blog posts are not very good yet?  Because if it's on the internet it MUST be so!

No comments:

Post a Comment